Windows 8.1 was released to public yesterday. After upgrading the operation system to Windows 8.1 it will force user to set up Microsoft Account. After you have set up your PC with your Microsoft account, you will notice that you have to log in to your PC with your Microsoft account ID and password.
If you are in this situation and you don't want to use your Microsoft account as a user name whenever you turn on your computer, here is how to disconnect Microsoft account and just transform your PC log in ID to local account.
1. On Windows 8.1 start screen (click on brand new "Start" button which is not a real Start button that you knew before).
2. Click on your user account at the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Click on it and select "Change account picture" option.
4.. It will display your account information.
5. Just below your account name and email, click "Disconnect"
6. It will ask you to enter your Microsoft account password.
7. In the next step, type in your desired username and password and password hint for local account. Click "Next"
8. "Switch to local account" page will be display press the "Sign out ....." to complete the process.
9. Now your Windows 8.1 log in is disconnected from Microsoft account.