Friday, June 09, 2006

2006 FIFA World Cup - The countdown ends today!


The 2006 FIFA World Cup finals (officially titled 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany, sometimes referred to as the World Cup, or more rarely, the Football World Cup) are scheduled to take place in Germany between 9 June and 9 July 2006. Qualification for the tournament is now complete, with all 32 competing teams confirmed. The 2006 finals are the eighteenth to be contested. In June 2000, Germany won the right to host the event, beating the bids of England, Brazil, Morocco and South Africa (which is due to host the 2010 FIFA World Cup). The motto for the event is "A time to make friends".
This year, most of the matches are playing during working hour in Eastern Time. So, I planned to use Livescore.net, Firefox Browser and its extensions. Here is my plan-
I've installed ReloadEvery firefox extension. I will set it to reload automatically every 30 seconds for Livescore.net page. I've installed another extension called FootieFox as a back-up. So I will know the scores while I'm not on Livescore.net page.

My favourite player, Ronaldinho


Information for 2006 FIFA World Cup
WWW.FIFA.COM
Deutschland
Germany 2006 Match Schedule
TV Schedule

Source
Wikipedia 2006 FIFA World Cup

Tag:

No comments: