Friday, June 23, 2006

Performancing for Firefox 1.2

I heard about Performancing for firefox blogging tool since I started this blog. Today I've a chance to play with it for a while. I've set up Metrics for my blog to check the stats of my blogs. I'm using this tool to publish this post right from Firefox browser. I saw Technorati (I don't know much about it yet, will try it later) in Page tools and Del.icio.us in Bookmarks (my favourite bookmarking site by the way). Adding del.icio.us tags from Performencing seems promising, since this is my first time publishing the post using this too, I can't say much about it. So far, it is very time saver for posting to a blog. If this post turns out as I expected, I would be using this tool for posting from now on. Don't let me down Performancing!

Tag: ,

No comments: